In Search of Soy: The Adventures of Celina

Friday, June 09, 2006

So, like, other people and stuff.

I always thought publishing a blog would be a great exercise in arrogance. Like people really care what I'm doing every freaking day. But I do understand some of you, my dear friends, have rather 'low intensity' jobs and often look for diversion and I thought perhaps I'd give you another page to browse. 'Cause really, there's only so many times that www.ratemypoo.com is funny.

I did not, however, expect this blog to consist exclusively of photos of myself thus making it look very much like I am in love with myself.

So, other people.


This is Jo and Monique outside the theatre next door to Mon's apartment. Mum and Dad please do not freak out. The amount of graffiti in no way reflects the extremely high level of safety in which we all live here. It's just the local gangstas.

Monique and I on her balcony. Monique still loves surprising people with the fact that we're sisters. Especially with the fact that I am her older sister. She always slides it in to conversation in a way to maximise freak out. She reckons a lot of people probably don't believe we're biological sisters. I believe they think she's the adopted one. She has the air of someone not raised by their biological parents.

This is Jo. Here she is having a Calippo. I think that rather than having a Calippo, really you're best off just sucking on a tube of your own frozen saliva. Push Pops were phased out for a reason. Saliva is not a confectionery item.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home